Who can become a member?
- Any active (and retired) health workers (medical and paramedical) can become members of this club.
- All the members must be holders of an FIAP life card, obtained in the manner prescribed by FIAP.
- Medical and paramedical scope: covers general practitioners or specialist doctors, paramedics, midwives, nurses, pharmacists, veterinarians and dentists.
What do I need to do to become a member? To become member,
- each canditates have to download and fill the form below and
- send this form to your country representative’s mail address
- Your country representative will do the rest!
- If your country do not have any representative yet or not on the list, please mail your membership form to IMPC president’s mail address IMPCTurkiye@gmail.com
- There is no specific fee for membership but there may be shared expenses during in-country activities or international.